Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

California Here We Come...

In May! I'm way super excited now! I found an amazing deal for tickets to California and had to book them right away. Now thats its official I so can't wait til May. Paul and I have been looking forward to our trip for awhile now. We usually go in May right after he's done with school. Its an annual thing so I knew its coming but once you actually book the flights, it makes it official. And we got an awesome deal. I love it.
May and June will be busy and exciting for us. In May we get to go on Vacation. Everyone needs some of those. They make life more enjoyable. Then when we get back we have a super crazy busy week the first of June. Besides my birthday ( so NOT the most exciting even that week) I have a brother graduating and two days later my sister is getting married. It will be an eventful week. Not only that my step sister is getting married 5 days after the first wedding. Life has been interesting around here lately. Paul will be glad to have the semester over with in the beginning of May. I've already jumped too far ahead but I'm looking forward to April 15th too. Paul and I will celebrate our 4th anniversary. I'm sure we'll come up with something amazing to do. Well, I hope all of you have had a Happy March. We did and I can't believe that tomorrow is the 1st of April. Time has flown by this year.

2 comments :

Gennaveeve said...

Your just rubbing California cuz it snowed like mad today aren't you? That's cruel.

The Hiatt's said...

Can I come too?? I'll hide in your suitcase! You wont even know I am there!!!