Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

All Showered Out...and more

So the month of May is starting out to be a very busy one for Paul and I. I'm glad the last month went by as quickly as it did, cuz i'm so ready for spring and summer and for our vacation to Cali next week. The countdown began a month ago. Paul is happy to be done with school this week. He has his finals on Thursday then will be done with the semester. Yea!
The next month will be really eventful for us. It actually started last week. I have a cousin getting married at the end of the month. We had a shower for his fiance last week when she came to town. It was fun getting to know her.I also went to my sister-in-laws baby shower. Its their first girl! I'm so excited to have another niece. Then this week, I have a shower for my sister who is getting married in June. But it gets even better... I have another sister getting married in June and her shower is next Tuesday. So now you can tell why i'm all showered out. Not only that the first week of June we will have my dad's family in town. My little brother graduates and my sister is getting married. This summer is full of weddings. After the June weddings I have a sister in law getting married in July. I'm so excited for my sisters and sister-in-law. I'm actually looking forward to all these events. It means most of my family will be in Utah this summer. I love when we get a visit from my Iowa family. Hope everyone has a good May!

2 comments :

Wendy said...

Crazy/busy! Sounds fun though-yea for Summertime!

Gennaveeve said...

PHEW! I'm exhausted just reading about it, I can't imagine how you guys are going to feel after all this! It sounds like tons of fun though!