Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Total Relaxation and more

Have you ever had one of those weekends where it seems like everything you have had planned gets cancelled or messed up one way or another? This weekend was my turn. I figure though either you can get all bummed and upset or go with the flow and make something of it. I decided to do something about it and I can tell you I had one great weekend. Paul had a guy weekend planned with his friends. It also included a bachelor party for one of his best friends. I hope you guys had a blast! I had some plans which kind of ruined, then I had a trip for next week that totally ruined. But thats ok. I was looking forward to going out of town but since its not happening I actually took some time and treated myself to a spa day. It was a blast. I tried a body wrap and some oceana tub thing. It was way nice. They rub some seaweed like stuff or mud depending on what you choose then you get into something close to a tanning bed thing but its a machine that heats and has tropical sprays stuff. Kinda weird but cool at the same time. Then the tub was a jetted tub with minerals and stuff. Can't remember its purpose except for relaxation. Anyways it was nice, but honestly, I prefer a massage. I was also able to spend the night with my mom on Friday night. My brothers are out of town, except for Hunter and with Paul being gone I didn't want to be alone Friday night. We went to the movies and out shopping and stuff. It was fun spending time with her. Even though plans were cancelled it was great being able to be home. We had the Texas Gardiners here for a few days and ended up doing a family dinner tonight. It was nice to see them. I kind of feel bad I didn't get to talk to them much. Sorry about that. I hope you guys had a decent trip. Happy August everyone! Can you believe summer is almost over? Where has the time gone? I also want to wish grandpa Badder a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a good one. Take care everyone!

No comments :