Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Monday, August 10, 2009

Kelci's News

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to share some news that i'm excited about. I have decided to go back to school! I've been thinking about it for a while now and have been looking into programs. I've decided to do medical transcribing. The biggest reason is so when I have my family i'll be able to work from home. I found a school that offers most if not all of what I was looking for. This program will also allow me to keep my job, which is something i'm interested in until the kids come. I hope everything works out. Just wanted to share the news with everyone. Hope you all are taking care. Love you all!

3 comments :

The Woodland's said...

That's great, Kelci! I hope everything works out for you!

Megan said...

That's so exciting. My sister in-law did the same thing and loves it.

Amanda and Chad said...

I think that is so awesome Kelci! I have a friend that does it and she gets to stay home with her kids and chooses her own hours on when she wants to transcribe. I think that is PERFECT! Good luck!