Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

nothing too exciting...

Hey! Just wanted to give you a quick update on the Gardiners. Nothing to exciting happening. The most interesting news is that I started back to school today. I'm going to do medical transcribing. I can officially say i'm a student again. So far its interesting, I think i'll come to actually enjoy my classes. Paul starts back tomorrow. We figured by the time he can leave SLCC he will have two associate degrees. Math is killing him and is keeping him there like an extra semester since he can only do one class a semester. But hey, two associates isn't that bad although we are quite anxious for him to be able to move on. Anyways hope everyone had a good summer. I'm bummed its coming to an end. Stay in touch. Oh yeah... Happy Birthday CJ!

No comments :