Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Friday, January 8, 2010

GLEE


So I just found a new show that I fell in LOVE with. If you havn't seen Glee I highly recommend it. Its a fun show and I love the music. It's not everyday you find a great show. Thanks to my brothers for telling me about it. Even though some of it can be cheesy the stories/plots of the characters are something that people deal with in everyday life. It also has a great message for those who don't feel like they belong. Did I mention that I just love the music? Well I hope everyone has a great night!

2 comments :

Amanda and Chad said...

I got way into Glee awhile back, then I fell behind on the episodes and just haven't found time yet to back and watch them all! I'm going to one day though, because I loved it!

Gennaveeve said...

I keep meaning to watch them on Hulu but just can't find the time. But it sounds like I need to start!