Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January Happenings

This year isn't starting off with anything special happening. This month so far has pretty much been the same old stuff. I just wanted to post this to keep you updated with whats going on. Nothing much, right now. Everything is still the same with work and school. Paul started back to school last week. He just has one more math class to go that he really needs before he can transfer. I guess he could've transferred earlier, but it would've required more math, and starting over. He just wants to get math done and over with. Who can really blame him? His plans are to complete this semester and take a summer math class and start at the U in fall. I hope everything works out for him.
As for me, things are the same. I'll be done with school in April, then hopefully I can start transcribing. I want to stay where i'm at and plan on it until we start our family. Then once we start a family I can work from home. Hope its sooner rather than later. I have enjoyed going back to school. Its more work but something to do at night. I've had some really great classes to prepare and one not so great. I'm just happy to be done with human anatomy and physiology.
Our families are doing good. My in-laws just put in their papers to serve an inner-city mission. I'm excited for them. My mom is preparing to move into her new house this weekend. It was supposed to be done a few weeks ago and she and my brothers have been living with my sister. My sister is amazing for having everyone stay there with them for so long. I wouldve too, but we definitely don't have the room.
I was able to spend time with my side of the family tonight to celebrate my sister's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! We all went out to dinner tonight. She invited both her and her husband's family and we just had fun talking and visiting. JJ has an amazing family. I'm happy she found someone special to take care of her and who has a wonderful family. They have also included our family in so many things. Aren't families just the best? I'm starting to ramble. Hope everyone has a great night.

No comments :