Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year... New Beginnings




Paul explaining the game





Chris and Christina

Danny and Kirsten and Robert

David and Katie

Dave

The one thing I have to complain about this Holiday is deciding how to celebrate it. We had a lot of great choices to choose from. This year for New Years some of our friends came into town so we decided to celebrate with them and catch up. It was nice being able to get together and do that. I think we need to get together more and not just let the holiday bring everyone together. Anyways it was actually nice being home and not really having to go out.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I hope you have an amazing 2010! Can you believe that we are entering a new decade? Time really flies! Also want to wish Becky and Payton a Happy Birthday! Hope you guys are doing something special. Have a great night!

1 comment :

The Woodland's said...

Happy New Year to you, too, Kelci! We hope yours is a wonderful one! I love the pictures-especially of Paul explaining the game. What a goofball my brother is! lol. We love him tons, though!