Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Thursday, January 14, 2010

SMART Clinic



Anybody who knows me knows that I really want to be a stay at home mom and not want to have to work. I have to say though, that with this economy and everything else going on I'm extremely thankful and lucky to have the job that I have. I'm a receptionist at the SMART Clinic in the Physical Therapy dept. and I totally love it. This is the first office I have worked for that I honestly don't have any complaints about. Even on my bad days I don't dread going to work. The people there are amazing and for the most part we all get along great. Most offices have the usual drama and back-stabbing and cliques, and anything else that goes on, but there is less of it at this office. I'm not saying our office is perfect, we still run into some issues, but they are solved quickly and its a fun environment to work in. I have to say this is my favorite job and the happiest i've been at my work place in a long time. Thank you everyone for making this such a fun office to work for! I've just been thinking today about how lucky anybody who has a job is and how thankful I am that I have one that I like. It's a blessing to not dread going to work and not being stressed at work. I've dealt with that and its not fun.
It's probably too late to post about our office Christmas party this year, but since I have this pic I thought I might mention that we had our party at Tuscany again in the same room we did last year. I think I may have posted about it. Anyways it was still a Christmas Card setting except for the snow was missing this year. It was still beautiful but the snow did add something. I'm just happy it didn't snow.

1 comment :

The Woodland's said...

I'm so glad you have such a wonderful job, Kelci! It sounds like a great office! Very cool!