Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Monday, February 8, 2010

Silly Love Quotes...

I consider myself a romantic and always have. When I was younger I use to dream about who I would date, who I would marry, what dating and love would be like, and many other things. I just loved love stories and happy endings. I always dreamed of my happily ever after. So I was looking through a journal of mine the other day and found some quotes I had put in there. These are quotes that I liked or meant something to me at the time. With Valentines Day coming up, and with it being February and the month of love, I thought I'd share some of these.

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.
-- Author Unknown


Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
-- Franklin P. Jones


Love is like an eternal flame, once it is lit, it will continue to burn for all time.
-- Kamila


Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.
-- Author Unknown


This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.
-- Author Unknown

True love is like a pair of socks you gotta have two and they've gotta match.
-- Author Unknown

When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.
-- Author Unknown

Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
-- Author Unknown

There are many more, but I'll just leave it at that. Hope all of you have a wonderful February!

1 comment :

Wendy said...

CUTE quotes! Thanks! :)