Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Friday, February 12, 2010

SuperBowl 2010


This year Paul and I were invited to my sister-in-law and brother-in-laws home for a small get together. We had a great time. They planned fun food, games, and company. Even though most of us were going for the Colts, me included, I was happy for the Saints. They have a great story. Overall, It was a fun game to watch.

I'm sure if they could, They would open their home to everyone. They are just those type of people, but They are kind of in the same boat as Paul and I, we just don't have enough room in our home to have a bunch of people over. We can't even fit our t whole family. This is a picture of the guests who attended.
Paul and I posing for a quick snap shot. Paul was having fun goofing off for the camera. Rachael has one of those pics on her blog.
I'm just realizing I didn't put these pictures in the order I wanted to, but this one is of Sarah. Her and Rachael planned the party for us. Sarah came up with a fun bingo game we played through out the game. She also brought a delicious Cold Stone Icecream cake.
This should have been the first picture. They didn't get any of pics of them while we were there, but this is the wonderful couple who hosted the party. Thanks Rachael and Josh for a fun time. We look forward to the next one!
I'm bummed I didn't have my camera. Thanks Rach for letting me steal some pics. They turned out great.



1 comment :

The Woodland's said...

Anytime, Kelci! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time! I love your blog! :)