Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Family, Love, and Laughter




This last week Heaven took one of the very Best back home. This post is in rememberance of my loving Aunt Gayle.

I feel very blessed to have married into such a wonderful family. I'm also thankful for the opportunity I had to know Aunt Gayle, my mother-in-law's sister. Gayle is has one of the MOST positive attitudes. She was always looking on the bright side and always made the worst situation into something good. No matter what trials she was going through she was always positive. She will truly be missed. I'm glad Paul and I had the opportunity to say our goodbye, its a good memory even if it is Bittersweet.

Aunt Gayle's death did bring more family together. I was finally able to meet the Aunt Norma, the Arizona sister. It was fun to get to see cousins and family that we havn't seen for awhile. It's too bad it was under these circumstances. We did take advantage of having family in town and did a girls lunch. It was fun. It was for my mother-in-law sisters and their girls. There were about 20 of us for something put together last minute and it was fun getting to know the cousins better. We went to Archibalds in Gardner Village. It was yummy, Good Food, Company, LOVE, and Laughter is the best recipe for happiness. These are a few pics of the lunch.


Sisterly Love



Lynette, Aunt Norma, and Aunt Carol

Robbie, Jeanna, and Michelle

Me and Cindy

Stacy and Sarah

Becky and Maco

Lorena and Ileah









































1 comment :

The Woodland's said...

What cute pictures! I wish I could have been there! Thank you for the sweet tribute!