Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Friday, July 30, 2010

New Toy

New Summer Toy
The next couple of posts are going to be fun things that have happened this summer. They may be out of order, but thats ok. I'm still trying to get all my pictures uploaded. Mary and Ryan decided to buy a pool this summer. This is where i've spent a lot of my weekends. We have already enjoyed family bbq's and swimming parties. I don't have many pics. but these are just a couple. The first one is of me with Halle and Jack. I love spending time with them. Jack is finally starting to like the water. At least now he will be ready for Cali. The other one is of Me with my brothers and friend Nowers. We were all kind of just messing around. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and staying cool... we sure are!











No comments :