Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Thursday, July 22, 2010

This Century

This Century


Last Wednesday, July 14th I was lucky enough to enjoy a concert with my family. I am now in love with the group This Century. My brother was able to set up an acoustic set by them at my moms house. This Century is a light punk music group. Right now they are traveling with the Maine. I'm really into country, so I'm not sure who all the groups are that my brothers are into, but this group is AMAZING. They do home shows on their off days. This was a fun opportunity for us. I love their music. I wish I could post a few recordings but I can't figure out how. If you want to listen to them you can find them on facebook and myspace. These are some of the pics I took. They are really nice guys. They came and hung out at my moms and had a bbq with us and then did a set for us. After that they hung out and signed autographs and also took pics with all of us. It was such a fun night. Thanks mom for letting CJ have the show there.

Joel Kanitz-Vocals

Sean Silverman-Guitar (I really hope I got the brothers right)

Alex Silverman - Bass

Hunter and Jack chilin to the music

The Performance

Me with the group. Ryan Gose is also a member of the group. He's the drummer so he didn't perform. They are all great guys!

CJ and the band

They really liked Halle and Jack. This pic is too cute to pass up. Too bad Jack wasn't looking.

This is a group picture of most everyone who came. It was such a fun night! Yay for new music!

No comments :