Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Monday, October 25, 2010

Birthday Tributes and Weekend Fun




This weekend we were able to celebrate two birthdays in our family. Halle turned 4 on October 19th and Mary celebrated her birthday on October 18th. For those who don't know, Halle is my adorable niece. I just love her to pieces and am so thankful to have her in my life. She is so much fun to be around. She is a very active child and I just love her energy. Halle has a wonderful imagination and is so fun and creative. I could go on and on, but I won't. I do feel very lucky to be her aunt. For her birthday my sister threw her a Barbie and Zebra themed party. Her cake was beautiful. Her party was fun and busy. The first few collages are of her party.


We were also able to celebrate Mary's birthday. Mary is my sister-in-law. She is Paul's baby sister and is so much fun to be around. I love her to death. She is one of the friendliest people I know. She is very sweet and always willing to help. She has become one of my best friends and I'm glad to have her in my life. For her birthday my mother-in-law did our usual family dinners, but turned Mary's into a costume party. We had a delicious dinner and played a few games. It was a fun night. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

My weekend was spent spending time with my family. I love these types of weekends. It was fun to celebrate birthdays on both sides. I hope everyone has a great October. Looks like Fall is finally on its way.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

thanks! : )