Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


HAPPY HALLOWEEN

This Halloween has actually been pretty fun and laid back. Thats good for me since I have never really gotten too much into it. It's been fun having a three day holiday weekend. We went to some friends on Friday night and had a little get together. Then Saturday we went and spent the day with my brothers and sister and family. My mom did a dinner at her house then we took Jack and Halle to Trick or Treat at Soda Row in DayBreak. That was crazy. It was fun seeing all the different costumes this year. I spent most of the just taking pictures of my adorable nieces and nephews. I loved the costumes this year. Halle was a pirate, Jack a monkey, Payton toad, Maclain mario, and Presley was Princess Peach. Joe was batman and CJ was DJ Pauly from Jersey Sore. I thought those costumes were creative. Hope everyone has a good and Happy Halloween!

1 comment :

The Woodland's said...

You have the cutest nieces and nephews! I'm a little biased since some are mine too. :) Glad you had a fun Halloween weekend! And you looked great in your costume too!