Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

OCTOBER

Me, Grandpa, and Kathy

Ella had her 3rd birthday while I was out there. We celebrated with a Dora party for her while my cousin was in town. The girls met on her actual birthday for lunch at the Shack. It was great! Sometimes, I actually miss that place.
The highschool had a lot of activities for homecoming. It was fun to see how everyone in the community participates. This year each class had a dance off. That was super fun to go to. The above picture is me, Keeley, Aunt Beth, and Tiff at the pep rally.

Cheerleaders riding in the parade.

Ke was a nominee for home coming queen. This is her and Max (I think) riding in the parade.

Aunt Heather and Aunt Beth. I have so much fun with them.

Grandpa and Aunt Beth

Grandpa and I downtown watching the homecoming parade.
It was totally fun for me to see my cousins and their dates for homecoming. I believe it was Tim and Tiff's first dance. It was fun to be there and see them get ready and meet the dates. They all looked great.


Jess, me, Ke, and Tiff

I truly hate saying goodbye, but I'm so glad I was able to go to Iowa. I always have a good time and enjoy spending time with my family. I'm happy though because now I'm counting down for my dad's trip out here to Utah for a visit. One week now! He will be here for Halloween. Yay!

No comments :