Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Friday, October 22, 2010

Gardner Village



Halloween is probably Paul's favorite time of the year. I love watching him get excited for it and doing different activities during the month. Ever since Paul and I have been together, we have made it a tradition to go to Gardner Village sometime in October to see the witches. Usually, this is followed by stopping at the bakery there and getting some pastries or cookies and some hot chocolate. I have always enjoyed this date and today was no different. I wasn't able to get many pictures today cause it was crazy busy getting ready for Witches Night, but we are planning to go again this next week. Usually we try to go on a weekend night when its not super crowded. This year we went during the day. Totally different experience. They had a lot of kids activities going on along with preparing for Witches Night. We were able to get decent pictures with the camera, which was nice. Hopefully my dad will go with us when he is here and we can use his for others at night. I want to get some of the new ones. There was a hula hoop one and a firefighter. My fave is the baseball witches and the witch flying in (I caught half of it) to an airport type thing. Its cool. Hope everyone has a good night.






No comments :