Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Sunday, June 5, 2011

CJ's Graduation and My Birthday


Congrats CJ!!!

CJ Graduated from Herriman High this year. His graduation happened to be on my birthday so we had a busy day. My dad and his GF Jody came out and we had fun visiting and getting to know each other. They all went downtown on Tues. while I was at work. Josh and Meghan also came out to visit on the way to Missouri. It was fun to have everyone at our house.

On Wednesday we had a birthday/graduation lunch at Joe's Crabshack. We also celebrated Nowers b day too and they had us get up and do a Mexican Hat dance around the sombrero. Very embarrassing for me. I know the others liked it, I have to admit it was a fun lunch though.


After graduation and pictures we went back to my moms house for dessert. It was a good day. I love celebrating with my family. I'm very proud of CJ too. Hope everyone has a good June and enjoy your summer!

No comments :