Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fridays and Summertime






I am SO HAPPY that its finally summer time around here! I've had a couple of great weekends along with some of the bad and scary stuff. I have officially decided that I love having Friday afternoons off, especially this time of year. Last Friday after work I went over to visit my brothers and mom. My sister and her kids were over there too. We had a fun and relaxing afternoon. My mom, sister, and I did some shopping. DayBreak has an amazing bakery so my brother and I took my niece and went and got some dessert. We also took time to play in the water. I didn't get pictures of me, but I got some cute ones of the two of them. Halle was wearing a dress and was standing right over one when it went off. That was funny. As I took my turn the wind shifted a little and got me soaked. I guess you can say that was pretty funny too. We also went and played at the park with some of my brothers friends. My favorite thing was kayaking on the lake. You can always find something to do at DayBreak. I love spending time with my family. I also love being able just to hang out and have a great day. Its a great way to start off the weekend!

No comments :