Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My personal transformation


For those of you who didn't know I've been on a diet for the past five weeks. I had been feeling down about myself and decided to do something about it. I want to have good health. I want to be a young mom and have energy for children. I found a clinic that was able to help me. The diet was hard. I found that my 3rd day into it that I was craving things I wasn't allowed to eat. There were also a couple of lemonade detoxes through out the five weeks to help cleanse my body of candida. With the program I also had an appt. each week to go exercise with oxygen, do the sauna, and have a body wrap, all of which helped me to lose inches too. It was hard but i'm very proud to say I didn't cheat at all. The first pic is Easter, the day before I started and the 2nd one is at CJ's graduation the day after I was done. I lost a total of 18 lbs and 15 in on my body. I'm happy with the improvement and now that I'm aware of a lot of things I hope to continue it but also not have to have such a strict diet. It has also helped me with my happiness and also helped to boost my confidence. It really worked!

4 comments :

valerie said...

kelci you look great!! Congrats!

M+J=K3+E said...

Congrats. You are looking great!

Gennaveeve said...

You look amazing! I don't think I'd ever have that much self control, your my hero!!!!

Amanda and Chad said...

wow!! that is awesome kelci! what an amazing accomplishment. you look great!!!