Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

California here we come....

I'm super excited. We are going to Cali tomorrow! This vacation has been something we've been looking forward to forever. I so can't wait. I'll try to keep the blog updated or I can just do a big post when I come back. We'll see what we have time for. I still have to post some pictures of the cake that our friend made for Paul's birthday. I promise to get them up eventually. It was a fun cake for Paul. We just had our pictures done this past weekend so once I get them back I'll have a lot of new pics to post. Paul is happy to be done with the semester. He got a better grade than he thought he would in biology and we are happy about that. He ended the semester on a good note. I hope everyone is having a wonderful May. So happy for the spring and the amazing weather.

No comments :