Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Decorations



This is my 3rd attempt on this post. Let's see if I can finally get it right. :)

Next to Christmas, Halloween is Paul's favorite holiday. This year I decided to take him shopping and let him pick out our decorations. The only say I wanted was what we did with our balcony since I came up with what I think is a fun idea. These are pictures of how our apartment has turned out and there will be more to come once we are done.

We decided to use the blood and bloody hand prints on our bedroom window.

For the balcony we got web and spiders to weave through. We also bought some ghosts and a bat to hang. It looks pretty awesome when the light is on.

Our living room has ghosts looking out on you. Its kinda creepy cuz if you are in the apt. they are also looking in on you. Cool though.

We also have monsters hanging out in our 2nd bedroom. As you come up the stairs to our apt. and feel something looking at you... thats whats waiting.

The thing that has gotten me most is that we have a watchman or something that is 6 ft tall and its right next to our door. As you come in its right there. It has creeped me out a few times.

We also have something (obviously I have no idea what it is) that reminds me of Moth Man Prophesies that we have hanging over our couch right now. Its fun too.

I'm not really much of a Halloween person. I never really got into it, but I love the activities and parties that go on in October. I also like Halloween because it is the start to a holiday season. I have to admit though that getting into decorating has been fun and is making me look more forward to Halloween. I hope everyone has a great holiday!






3 comments :

Gennaveeve said...

I'm so going trick or treat-ing to your house!

Jared and Emily said...

Oh creepy! We have no Halloween decorations at all! So fun! I love Halloween!

The Woodland's said...

Your Halloween decorations are soo great! You guys did an awesome job!