Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Friday, April 22, 2011

Six Years

Six years ago last Friday I married the love of my life. Paul has been my best friend, a wonderful companion, and the most amazing guy ever! I'm so glad he is by my side and my eternal companion. We have been through a lot and I love him and am very lucky to have him. It seems like we try to out do each anniversary. Its fun, but expensive. This year we decided to stay home and have a weekend to ourselves. We turned off the phones and spent all of our time together. We enjoyed a nice dinner at Timpanyakis on Friday. Saturday we went to dinner and Desert Star Theater. We saw Beverly Hillbillies 90210. It was funny. I love just spending any time I get with him, especially lately as he is finishing school and stuff. I'm just thankful to have him in my life. I'm glad to have him Forever!

1 comment :

Wendy said...

You guys are so cute. :) Happy Anniversary!