Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WHAT a weekend

This weekend was one of the best i've had in a long time. I was able to relax, and not dread anything coming up. There is a story to that but its more for a journal than a blog. Its a good thing I love my family since we spent it mostly with them. I was able to enjoy the What A Woman Wants show with my mom and sister (and her kids) on Friday afternoon. It was fun to go with my family. They had a lot of cool stuff and I came home from a great shopping trip. I always love going to that expo when it comes to Sandy. Hopefully one day I can have a MK booth there. The rest of the weekend was pretty much spent with Pauls family. His parents took us out to dinner on Saturday. It was nice to visit and relax with them. A few weird things did happen, but I won't go into too much detail, in the end though I just could not relax. Paul and I did a movie night after dinner at home. I love relaxing with my husband. Sunday we went to Drako's blessing. Afterward Rachael and Josh had a luncheon at their home. It was fun to be with most of the family. Drako was so cute. I have had a ton on my mind lately and today has not been any different. I know this doesn't really include the weekend, but oh well. Today is my brother Hayden's 27th Birthday. He passed away 6 1/2 years ago. I miss him tons. I'm so thankful to have had a wonderful brother. It may not always have been the best, but I'm glad he was part of my life. One of the last memories I have of him is telling me He loves me and thanks for being a good sister. I will never forget that and am thankful that was one of the last conversations we had. Its a good memory to have. I love you Hayden. RIP

No comments :