Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Always There

My Wonderful Family
My AMAZING siblings with our dad
Most AMAZING husband EVER!
Paul's Wonderful family, and best in-laws ever!


Friends will come and go, but your family will always be there for you!

NO MATTER WHAT!

Even if our family is " full of nuts" they will always be there for us. I just wanted to let my family know how much I love and appreciate them. I love that I always have somebody to talk too. I'm so lucky to have found Paul and to be part of the Gardiner family. I have amazing sisters and brothers. Its amazing that with how different we all are, it works. I know they will drop whatever they are doing to come help us, usually without any questions. I'm glad that they hold the priesthood too. It was amazing to see all the guys be able to be part of the setting apart of Paul's parents for their mission last year. I'm just lucky to have the love and support I feel from them. I'm also lucky to have the most AMAZING mom ever. She is a great example. I love how close my brothers and sisters are. We have so much fun together. I love how JJ and Paul fit right into the family. JJ is amazing for Sarah and has been a wonderful husband to her and they have a beautiful family. I have to add that I have the cutest nieces and nephews on both sides. I've been stressed beyond stressed lately and have really appreciated the love coming from my family.They will never leave, even if it feels like I'm pushing them away. They have been on my mind a lot and I'm so blessed to have them in my life. I have the most amazing and supportive husband ever and wonder how I got so lucky. I can't believe we are coming up on six years of marriage this week.

No comments :