Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Courtney and Brody




Courtney and Brody were married in Fillmoore on June 11th. They got married at the courthouse or some building that is historical in Fillmoore. I have to say it was a beautiful wedding. Courtney looked amazing. Halle and Nikki were the flower girls. Halle didn't know what she was doing so she just copied Nikki. It was adorable only Nikki was throwing one petal at a time. It took them forever to get down the aisle. Cassie was the maid of honor and looked gorgeous too. The ceremony was short and sweet. We had a couple of hours til the reception so all the Allreds went out to dinner. We had a great time visiting. The reception was pretty. It was nice to have a casual one. The decorations were probably my favorite. They were rustic looking. It was cool. We were able to take family pics so we'll see how that turned out. I just thought with all the weddings and graduation in my family I would dedicate a blog to my brothers and sisters. Congratulations Courtney and Brody and WELCOME to the Family Brody! Can't wait to get to know you better.

1 comment :

The Woodland's said...

Wow-you guys have been busy this month! I'm glad you're having a great time and hope the summer continues that way!