Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Friday, June 12, 2009

Joe's Graduation

So this blog is all about my little brother Joe. He graduated from Bingham High School on June 4, 2009. The first week of June was busy for my family this year. I had such a great time being able to visit with my family. I'm so proud of my brother and am happy that I was able to spend his gradutation day with him. Even though the ceremony was long, which anyone who went to Bingham knows how it can go on and on, I have to say that his has been the shortest of the 4 of us who have graduated from there. Joe also sang during the ceremony. It was amazing.

After Graduation we went to eat lunch with some friends of ours. Joe and Ashley were given the VIP treatment from them. It was awesome. They made them do some funky line dance and say the alphabet backwards. Halle got up and danced with them. For a 2 year old she totally has rhythm.
For Joe's graduation party, he just wanted to have a dessert night with all the family together. It was great. The pictures above has Joe, Asley Jiminez, and Page Giles. They are the graduates. CJ and his friend had to join them in the other one. The pics below are of the people who came to the party. It was so much fun having my family here.

One of the pictures above shows Joe with some Art work. The picture below is CJ with his. They both had Art work that was entered into Bingham's Art Show. Joe got an honorable mention. CJ had 2 separate pieces entered. Both of my brothers are amazing in their artistic talents.


No comments :