Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oquirrh Temple


Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house with my family. It was an amazing experience. The last time I went to an open house was for the Newport Beach Temple in California. There were a few differences I noticed, as far as an open house goes but it was still amazing. The rooms are beautiful. I especially loved the chandeliers in the Celestrial and sealing rooms. The brides room was beautiful. This temple has beautiful windows like Mt. Timpanogas. I'm excited to be able to go to this new one. I hope you all have a chance to go through before the dedication. It is so worth it. I also want to mention that this picture is painted by one of my old neighbors , who also did our wedding invitations. Isn't this an amazing picture?! You did awesome Shawn!
There has been a lot of stuff going on the last week or two, even though it will be out of order look for new posts with what we have been up to this last week or so. Happy June everyone! Hope you all are enjoying it. I am, but i've hated the weather. It has rained like everyday since the first of June. Oh well.

1 comment :

Gennaveeve said...

Is it sacrilige for me to say that the upholstery is horrid? I mean really really gorss? But the chandeliers are amazing! And I love all the windows, I've never seen it like that before. But the brides room in the Draper is GEORGOUS!