Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Monday, June 15, 2009

They Did It!!!


Sarah's wedding was beautiful. Everything went perfect. One of the best parts is when my little brother Joe sang Rascal Flatts MY WISH. That was his first time performing solo. I have a video that i'll hopefully be able to post. I'm still trying to work out those kinks. Jaden and Halle held hands the whole time walking down the aisle and they did everything right. It was too cute. Sarah made a beautiful bride. I'm very happy that her and JJ decided to get married.
All of us girls had our hair done by NANA Stace. It was so cute when Halle saw me getting my hair done. She called me a princess when I probably looked so ridiculous with the curlers in my hair. She was so excited when it was her turn. She did an amazing job for a 2 year old to keep the curlers in and sit long enough to have hair done.

This is the family picture with immediate family and grandparents.
One of my favorite wedding party pics. I'm sure there will be more to come and they were actually fun. I chose this one though cuz we were all looking into the sun so we were told to close our eyes then open on the count of 3. She thought she would be sneaky and snap us while all eyes were closed and nobody was prepared. We had a good time though. At least I did. Can't wait to see all the others.

Welcome to the family JJ! I'm excited to have you for a bro in law. Thanks for being so good to Sarah and Halle. I love you tonz.

No comments :