Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Monday, June 29, 2009

Busy June

Wow! June just totally flew by. I can't believe how fast it went. Paul and I have kept pretty busy. In the beginning of the month my family had a lot of stuff going on. As you can tell by earlier posts I had a little brother graduate and two younger sisters get married. I had a blast having my family in town for all that. The middle of the month slowed down a bit for us. We were able to celebrate Fathers Day with our dads. I have a sister-in-law who is getting married in less than a month. I've had fun going to showers for her and meeting her fiance's family. Paul was able to enjoy a visit from old college room mates this past weekend. I was going to join but unfortuantely couldn't due to being sick. We kind of had a bad week this last week with both of us getting sick. We've had a few other things happen too, but I don't think I'll go into details at the time. I love that the weather has finally gotten better. We had family here for the first 2 weeks of June and I swear it rained like everyday. I'm so happy the sun is back. We were able to have a nice bbq last night with some friends and family and ended the night roasting marshmellows for s'mores. It was awesome to be able to be outside in the summer. This has pretty much been our June. I hope everybody is enjoying their summer.

1 comment :

Amanda and Chad said...

Thanks for your blog address! I'm excited to stay in touch with you this way! Can't wait to start reading some of your past posts...