Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Relief...

Wow! I can't believe its already July! Where has the summer gone? Where has the time gone? So not too much going on but I just thought it would be a good time to blog. I'm very relieved that both Paul and I aren't sick anymore. We both went to the Dr. last week for strep. Mine was negative but he was so sure I had something that he tested me for a reoccurance of mono. It has been years since I've had that. I didn't even know it could come back. The worst part was that they never called me with my results so I was worried wondering if that is what it was all week. Luckily for me its negative. Come to find out we just had a virus going around. I hate when doctors don't call with the results. Both of us had to call yesterday to find out what they were.
Today has been a decent day. We didn't have any patients this morning so I came in late and I was also able to enjoy going out to lunch with my mom. It was nice to visit for a little bit. Thats not a bad way to start your day out at the beginning of a new month. Well I hope everyone is taking care. Love you all. Hope you all have fun with the holidays this month.

1 comment :

Gennaveeve said...

What I love is when doctors tell you that you have an "upper respiritory infection"...so I came in to have you tell me I have a cold and to go drink fluids. What a great way to spend my afternoon and hard earned money. But I'm glad you guys are feeling better!