Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Thursday, July 16, 2009

10 Years Later...

I know this is something kind of small but I'm way excited! I finally found the song I Will Stand by Christie Hinkson! I seriously have been looking for it for 10 years. Its kind of been on again off again, but ever since the first time I 've heard it, I have been on the look out. Just a couple of weeks ago I started really looking for it again. Its a great song. There is a story behind it. When I was first a beehive in YW I had a YW leader that I just loved teach us this song and we sang it in sacrament. Thats when I fell in love with it, but shortly after that she was released and then moved away. As a going away thing all of us girls got together and gave her house a heart attack then sang that song to her one last time. This is a special memory I have. Anyways I'm just super excited that I found it. As always, hope everyone is having a great day! :)

3 comments :

The Hiatt's said...

I remember that!!! :) Love the song.

Amanda and Chad said...

I want to hear it! Is there anyway you can upload it to your blog??

Paul and Kelci said...

I will try to figure out a way to put in on the blog Amanda. If you know how I would appreciate the help and directions. Thanks.