Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Friday, July 3, 2009

Long Weekend, YAY!

Today was a great day to start off a long holiday weekend. I had it off today so it was nice just to be able to sleep in. Today is Paul's mom's birthday.Happy Birthday Lynette. We love you. Lynette wanted all of us who could, meet her for lunch today. I'm bummed that I didn't have my camera with me. Today was a day of great photo opps. We met at Olive Garden and had a good lunch. It was nice to be able to visit. My nephews are way entertaining. They crack me up. They love uncle Paul. Its too cute. After lunch I went over to visit with my mom. My sister and her family came over and we ended up going to the lake at DayBreak. It was fun to sit out on the beachy lake and just be with my family. Then we all went out to IHOP for dinner. This is probably a little Too Much info, but I love holiday weekends and being able to spend time with the family. I hope everyone has a good holiday weekend.

Happy 4th of July !!

No comments :