Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Saturday, July 18, 2009

7/18/09

Congratulations Mary!
Today has been an eventful day for the Gardiners. My sister-in-law went through the temple today. It was nice to have our family together for this and to be able to go through with her. She is getting married this week and chose today to go and and take out her endowment. It was amazing to see her and Ryan as they came into the celestial room. They are such a fun couple and are way cute together. Being there and seeing them in love makes me go back to when Paul and I first got together. Its nice to have those memories. I'm glad that we are still as in love as we were then if not more. I'm happy that she found Ryan and that he will become part of the family. After the temple we went to my in-laws for a small luncheon. It was nice to be able to get to know Ryans family better.
For our date tonight we went to see Harry Potter. I loved it. I kind of didn't know what to expect because I have heard different things about it. I liked it though and am glad that we were able to go out and be together just the two of us. I love our date nights and hope to have many more fun ones ahead for us. Hope everyone is having an amazing month!

No comments :