Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Saturday, July 11, 2009

July Happenings!

So far July has been an enjoyable month for us. There's nothing like starting a month out with holidays. As posted before you can tell that we had a great time celebrating the 4th. The past week has had its up and downs. Work was slow for me, so I had some time to go play. We had our aunt and uncle from Texas here at the beginning of the week. I was able to meet with the family for a nice huge dinner. I'm sorry Paul missed it, I think he was too. Tuesday I took the afternoon and spent more time with my in laws. We sorta did a girls night and had take out and watched a movie. It was fun just being with the girls. My little brother turned 19 this week! I so can't believe it. We had a party for him and one of my aunts. They share the same birthday. This weekend has been fun. Paul had a guys night. His friend David is in town so they went and hung out last night. I actually went and had a sleepover with my sister-in-law. Today we got to go to the open house of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. I was able to go back in the beginning of June, but Paul couldn't so we went today. It's still as beautiful as ever. We are looking forward to a game night with some of our friends from our ward tonight. I just love when we have good weekends. Just thought i'd post another quick update of what we've been up too. Not too many changes. Hope everyone is taking care. Love you all.

No comments :