Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cali Trip: DisneyLand!

Welcome to the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH










 Our trip to DisneyLand this year had a lot of firsts for us: 
  • This was the first time we stayed in a hotel and went for three days in a row. 
  • We tried new food. We ate at Blue Bayou. I don't really recommend it, but it was nice to experience it. 
  • We had our first Monte Cristos and Dole Whips
  • Character Dining. 
  • First time I fell asleep during lunch. You can't really blame me. We kept our tradition and ate at ESPN Zone on the recliners. I was more tired than I thought and got in a small nap. 
  • First time on Nemo for me. 
  • First time most of the rides broke down while we were on them. 
  • First time on the Little Mermaid. 
  • First time on new Star Tours. 
  • First time we got annual passes. 
  • First time we tried Cafe Orleans. 
  • First Magic Morning. 









No comments :