Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 12: Our Favorite Song and Movie At This Time

Paul: My favorite song varies by day. There is a lot of good music. At the moment, I really like Derezzed by Daft Punk. 
Movies: I love movies. There are so many good ones. The Star Wars movies are my favorites. I really like the story to them. 


Kelci: I like all music. I'm not sure if I have a favorite song. I tend to favor country. At this time I love Brad Paisley an Carrie Underwoods Remind Me. I have a lot of different memories with different songs. This song is just a feel good song. I like romantic things and the video to this is great! 
As far as movies go, I love all chick flicks. I don't just have one favorite and wouldn't be able to choose just one. I can go through a list, but a couple at the top of my head are PS I Love You, Bridesmaids, anything with Julia Roberts, Letters to Juliet, The Vow, The Lucky One, The Proposal, Twilight, Beauty and the Beast, etc. I love movies and I love collecting them.

No comments :