Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Sunday, May 27, 2012

SURFS UP: Character Dining



One of my favorite things from our whole California trip was our Character breakfast. I have never done this before. We did the Surfs up breakfast and had so much fun. I loved the food. When we first get there, before we are seated we get to have our picture with Mickey Mouse. I love that they have the characters out at all times. Pluto and stitch were going around. After a few minutes Mickey introduces the new characters and they have a dance contest. They invite all the kids to come up and dance with them. I loved the interaction they had. Not only that but Characters went around the whole place and stopped at each table to visit. This is something I can't wait to do with my kids when we start our family.

No comments :