Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cali Trip: The End


I'm so happy we were able to take a much needed vacation to California. Its always fun. I love that we can make time to spend with my family while we are there. We were able to spend Mothers Day with my grandma. I loved that we were there to do stuff with her. We also got to visit with my cousins. My Aunt invited us to the movies one night. We also got to try some new restaurants out there. Of course I made time to go shopping with my grandma too. I loved the peaceful feeling I have there. I know a lot of it had to do with being on vacation and not having to worry about anything. Sometimes that is the best feeling. Even though I hate birds I enjoyed waking up to "California" sounds like the parrots fighting outside our windows. I love the colors there.

No comments :