Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 10: Something We Are Looking Forward Too

I asked Paul at the beginning of the week about things he is looking forward too. Since part of his answer is happening now I figure I should get this post out of the way, before I start our vacation ones. For Paul, he is looking most forward to graduating from the U and going on a much needed vacation. He says we are both ready for a break. I wasn't surprised to get this answer because in all honesty, it was mine too. For the immediate future I was looking forward to Paul graduating. This will start a new adventure in our life. Following this we have a vacation to California planned. I also look forward to summer and being able to get outdoors. I tend to stay inside in the winter. I hate it. I also look forward to being able to go through the process of helping Paul apply to grad school and finding out where we are moving. I also can't wait to start the adoption process and hope to start the beginning of our family. Those are just a few things going on at the moment.

No comments :