Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Graduation




Friday May 4th, 2012 Paul graduated with his bachelors degree from theUniversity of Utah. I'm very proud to say he graduated in the top 2.5% of his class. I'm very proud of him and am ready for our next adventure. 
We celebrated by going to lunch after the ceremony to Ruby River and later that night we had an open house at our home. We were able to enjoy some time with our friends and family before we took off for a much needed vacation to California. 
I just want to let Paul know how much I love him. I'm very proud to be the wife of a hard worker and dedicated student. Its not always easy but I know it will be worth it. I know he will be able to accomplish his goal and make our dreams come true. He is such a great example. I'm very lucky to have him.

No comments :